We have another DIY costume idea for you that's both easy and impressive...our favorite two things! This simple flower hat, paired with our Almira Dress in Fern and our popular Tights in Rosewood, is sure to be a show stopper.
Here's What You'll Need:
Here's How to Make the Flower Hat:
1. Cut your flower pieces like the tutorial shows (super size them for the large flower look)
2. Assemble your flower. We skipped the wire and just glued the tissue paper pieces to each other.
3. Once assembled, use water colors to paint in some dimension.
4. Cut your ribbon a length long enough to wrap around your daughters head and into a bow under her chin.
5. Use hot glue to secure the middle section of the ribbon to the under side of the flower.