This is THE EASIEST costume you'll ever make...and pretty sweet too.
We love the idea of using beautiful pieces you've already had your eye on as the base for a Halloween costume. It's a simple and practical way to get the most use out of your Ira Loves Mae dresses.
Here's what you'll need:
- Twigs or Sticks
- 4"x4" squares of paper (we used kraft paper)
Here's how to make the costume:
1.Gather some twigs or sticks from your backyard
2. Paint two 4"x4" squares of craft paper with red paint on both sides.
3. Once the paint dries, place the square so it looks like a diamond. Curl in the left and right edges and glue into place. Trim the ear to give it a little more shape.
4. Braid your daughters hair. Weave the twigs or sticks into the braids.
5. Secure the ears with bobby pins.